9.13.2011

August Favorites!!!

I decided to share with you guys some awesome products that I bought in the month of August that I just love!!! So lets get started!!!


1. EOS Sweet Mint Organic Lip Balm  -- I absolutely LOVE THIS!!!!! Instead of buying regular old Chapstick this month I decided to purchase this. It's 100% organic, its made of things like shea butter, Vitamin E, and other great stuff.It is extremely moisturizing, and gives my lips a tingly feeling every time I put it on!! It comes in other flavors like, summer fruit, lemon drop, and tangerine. I got mint because I just love anything that minty. [=  I love that is shaped like a little egg, making it super easy to apply, and since it bigger it's harder to misplace this compared to Chapstick. This can be purchased at Walgreens for like $4 buck. 


2.  Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash 
I purchased this product because I was having crazy breakouts this summer from the heat and sweating. The product I was using before was not working, I think my skin just got to use to the product. So I decided to try something new!! & I picked this up and since then my face has cleared up a lot. I got this from Walmart for like $6 bucks




3. Benzoyl Peroxide Gel
I combined this product with the oil-free acne wash, and these together work miracles! Since I have add this to my skin-care regimen my face is completely pimple free! The only down side of this product is that it dry your skin out, and can leave white marks on your face, but this problem can be solved as long as you have a good moisturizer. This product can be found at Target for like $3-4 bucks. 




4. ECO Styler Gel- Olive Oil
This is a gel that I have been using since I decided to go natural, so I have been using this product for over 6 months now. It's in my August favorites because, in this month I have used this gel more than ever!! Usually a container can last me a couple of months, but I used a whole container in August. I love these gel because it really defines my curls, without making them super hard, and without flakes. This product can be found at Sally's for $4 bucks, and it's a big jar of gel for a good price! 


THESE ARE SOME OF MY MANY FAVORITES, BUT THESE ARE THE ONES THAT STOOD OUT IN THE MONTH OF AUGUST. I WILL BE MAKING A SEPTEMBER ON AT THE END OF THE MONTH.


ENJOY, 
XOXO, KRISTEN


No comments: